We are proud to stand behind all of our products. Every Simple Modern product is made to the highest standard and we take our product performance seriously, which is why we offer a limited lifetime warranty on our products covering any manufacturer’s defects.
What does our warranty cover?
2. Drinkware that has lost its insulating properties: Simple Modern stands by the vacuum insulation of its stainless-steel vessels for the life of the vessel. While it is rare for vacuum insulation to fail, it can occur. This usually happens when a trauma occurs to the vessel such as a significant drop. The way to test if vacuum insulation has failed is to see if the temperature of the contents inside the vessel impacts the temperature of the outside of the vessel. For example, does hot content inside the vessel make the outside of the vessel hot or does ice cold content inside the vessel make the outside of the vessel cold? Testing the time the content inside of your vessel remains hot or cold is not a sufficient test, as there are many variables that can impact the time it takes for content inside the vessel to change temperature.
To test the integrity of your vessel’s vacuum insulation, fill the vessel with either boiling or ice water. (If using boiling water, be very careful as you pour and do not put a lid on the vessel. Also, do not hold the vessel as you fill it.) Wait 5 to 10 minutes and test to see if any part of the outside of your vessel has become hot or cold, respectively. If it has, contact us to confirm your eligibility for product replacement.
3. Shipping related damages or issues: If your product arrives and has been dented or scratched in the shipping process please follow the steps to initiate a claim. If you use your product, we cannot replace it due to shipping damage.
4. What do I do if my product gets rust? Occasionally a vessel can have rust after usage and we recommend using a Simple Modern cleaning tablet first as that will usually solve the problem. If the issue persists then initiate a claim.
What our warranty does not cover?
2. Lost or stolen product are not covered by the warranty.
3. As allowed by law, there are no express warranties other than this Limited Lifetime Warranty set forth herein. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT THEORY, OR ANY STRICT LIABILITY THEORY, WILL SIMPLE MODERN BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY CAUSED BY A SIMPLE MODERN PRODUCT. ADDITIONALLY, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPO